ONLY ONE HOME REMAINS IN LORTON, VA!
HOMESITE 7 – THE TAYLOR
The Taylor is a gorgeous craftsman-style home for sale in the highly sought-after Hollybrook Farm community. This corner lot is ideally situated in a private setting surrounded by a wooded conservation area. Included in the price: fully upgraded interior features, a main-level in-law suite with a full bath; a finished lower level with a rec room, bedroom, full bath and wet bar rough-in. CONTACT US TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
*Photos display a similar home in a completed community. To view the Taylor floorplan click here.
- ONLY ONE HOME REMAINS!
- Single Family Homes
- Approx. 3,015 – 5,030 sq. ft.
- 4 – 6 Bedrooms
- Convenient to Telegraph Road, Fairfax County Parkway (I-286), I-95, Rt. 1
- Nearby Hilltop Village Shopping Center, Ft. Belvoir, Mount Air, Mason Neck National Wildlife Refuge and Pohick Bay Regional Park
Located right off of Telegraph Road and adjacent to the Fort Belvoir Golf Club, Hollybrook Farm is an exciting new community of 18 single family homes spread over 13 acres. Living at Hollybrook Farm, you’ll be just minutes from other popular cities like Alexandria and Washington, D.C., making it ideal for quiet living while many destinations for shopping, recreation and sightseeing are right around the corner. Close-by conveniences include the Hilltop Village Shopping Center, Franconia/Springfield metro station, Mount Vernon, the Mason Neck National Wildlife Refuge and Pohick Bay Regional Park.
Once a rural town, this area has grown significantly into a stunning modern city with abundant conveniences, yet still maintains a friendly and charming atmosphere. The homes at Hollybrook farm will feature the best of Christopher craftsmanship, with modern floorplans featuring open spaces, main-level bedrooms, designer kitchens with upgraded GE appliances and plenty of customizations to make your home uniquely yours.
The Christopher Companies’ construction touchstones are unparalleled, leading the way with our devotion to energy and resource efficiency. We are committed to offering our customers healthy and environmentally-friendly homes. All Christopher homes are Energy Star® certified and meet National Green Building standards.
JOIN THE VIP LIST today to stay up-to-date on the latest community opening details, pricing, events and more at Hollybrook Farm
|Schools:||Island Creek Elementary School Hayfield Secondary School Hayfield Secondary School|
Convenient to Telegraph Road, Fairfax County Parkway (I-286), I-95, Rt. 1, Regan National Airport
|Dining:||Fair Winds Brewing Company, The Greene Turtle, Mission BBQ, Matsui Japanese Sushi & Ramen, Burton’s Grill, Olympians Family Restaurant, Thai Nakorn, Casa Tequila Bar & Grill, Old Town Alexandria, Madigan's Waterfront|
|Shopping:||Wegmans, Safeway, Kingstowne Towne Center, Springfield Town Center, Hilltop Village Center, Woodlawn Shopping Center, Engleside Plaza|
|Entertainment & Attractions:||National Museum of the United States Army, Pirates Cove Waterpark, Great Waves Waterpark, Cameron Run|
Inova Mount Vernon, Inova Fairfax Hospital, Fort Belvoir Community Hospital, Inova Alexandria Hospital, Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center
|Recreation:||Fort Belvoir Golf Club, Huntley Meadows Park, South Run Stream Valley Park, Laurel Hill Golf Club, Pohick Bay Regional Park Campground, Camp Wilson, Kingstowne Park, Greendale Golf Course, Burke Lake Park|
Sentara Community Hospital, Ft. Belvoir Community Hospital, Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Professionally designed color schemes
- Quality vinyl shake, horizontal, and vertical siding (per plan)
- Tyvek brand air infiltration barrier
- 30-year dimensional fiberglass roof shingles
- Front entry door – ThermaTru brand (or similar) fiberglass raised panel
- Rear sliding doors- JeldWen brand (or similar), dual-pane, insulated, Low “E”, vinyl (per plan)
- Clopay “gallery series” garage door with opener and 2 remotes, battery back-up and Z-wave connectivity
- Schlage brand door hardware: exterior and interior
- Exterior Paint: Two coats McCormick brand, weather shield
- 9 ft. nominal ceiling height throughout the first floor (per plan)
- ¾” Tongue and groove Weyerhauser Gold (or equal) plywood sub floor
- 36” or 42” direct vent gas fireplace (size determined per plan). Features a slate surround and a painted finish mantel
- Luxury vinyl plank in the foyer, first floor hall, powder room, kitchen, breakfast nook and arrival center (per plan)
- Shaw flooring brand carpet with 3/8” re-bond pad installed in family/great room, living room, dining room, library, 2nd floor hall and bedrooms (per plan)
- 12”x12” Ceramic tile in laundry room (per plan)
- McCormick brand Super White flat paint on walls and ceilings, semi-gloss Super White on all trim and doors
- Maple wood cabinets, flat-panel, full-overlay door with one-piece drawer front and included hardware - in choice of finish
- Main staircase from first to second floor: Oak treads and riser, Oak newel posts, painted balusters in semi-gloss white
- Moen brand plumbing fixtures throughout baths and kitchen
- Elegant living trim package: 1”x4” casing around all windows and doors and 1”x6” base trim throughout entire home (excluding baths)
- 2-piece crown molding in dining room, formal living room (per plan), foyer and first floor hall, double bead backer chair rail in dining room
IN THE KITCHEN
- Stainless-steel side-by-side Refrigerator with built-in ice maker
- Refrigerator, side-by-side, with built-in ice maker
- 30” Built-In Double Wall Oven in stainless steel finish
- 30” 5-burner cook top in stainless steel finish
- Stainless steel 1000-watt, over-the-range microwave
- Built-In ENERGY STAR® dishwasher, stainless steel finish.
- In-sink garbage disposal
- Maple wood cabinets, flat-panel, full-overlay door with one-piece drawer front - choice of finish
- Granite countertops with eased edge (in choice of color)
- Undermount stainless steel single-bowl sink
- LED lighting throughout kitchen, per plan
- Granite vanity tops in owner's bath, cultured marble vanity tops and rectangular undermount sinks in all other full baths
- 42” Mirror with pencil edge finish above vanity, excluding powder room
- Owner's bath: 12”x12” ceramic tile floor and shower surround, 2”x2” ceramic tile floor in shower and freestanding tub (per plan)
- Other Baths: 12”x12” ceramic tile floor and 6” x 6” ceramic tile tub surround
- 3-piece rough-in and wet bar rough-in located in lower level
ELECTRICAL AND COMMUNICATION WIRING
- Two-hundred (200) amp service location, subject to builder discretion
- 1-year of Home Automation services (see below), powered by Alarm.com. Restrictions apply.
- Z-wave connected devices through the Alarm.com app
HOME AUTOMATION PACKAGE
- (1) IQ Pro Command Center
- Z-Wave overhead garage door opener
- (2) Z-Wave light switch locations (front porch and foyer)
- Z-Wave thermostat(s)
- Z-wave front door deadbolt lock
- (3) Dual cable TV outlets, family room/great room, owner's suite, study/office
- (1) 4 port telephone and cable networking switch
- (2) Single CAT-6Plus pre-wiring for future WAPs locations
- (1) Connection Center with hinged cover and built-in power outlet. Includes feed lines consisting of 2 RG-6 and 2 CAT-6Plus cables
- (1) USB outlet in kitchen and secondary bedrooms and (2) in owner's suite
MODERN ENERGY-SAVING FEATURES
- ENERGY STAR® and NGBS™ (National Green Building Standard) certified
- Kraft faced batt and blown Insulation in ceilings
- Kraft faced high density batt, Insulation in exterior walls and gable end walls
- Vinyl single-hung, dual-pane insulated, ‘Low E’ windows
- Two-Zone, ENERGY STAR®-qualified forced air heating system and electric central air conditioning system (gas, where applicable)
- Fresh air ventilation system and media filter
*Builder specifications are subject to revision or substitution of equivalent materials without notice. We reserve the right to substitute equipment, material, appliances and brand names with items of equal or higher, in our sole opinion, values. Subject to changes and revisions without notice. Contact community manager for the most updated information 10/2021