Be a part of an award-winning company
that has built over 6,000 dream homes
The Christopher Companies is passionate and dedicated to creating quality, hand-crafted homes that are as unique as the people we serve. As the demand for our services grow for new custom homes, so does the need for us to add to our team. We believe our people are the face of our brand and are always looking for exceptional, talented people who are passionate about building quality homes that are functional, attractive and sustainable.
Whether you are looking to make a position change, advance your career or plan to start your future with the Christopher Companies, you can find all current openings below.
The Christopher Companies, a prominent Builder and Developer in Northern VA is expanding their organization and is need of a Customer Service/Punchout Technician with 5 years experience in Residential Construction capable of the following:
- Capable of meeting and coordinating Homeowner’s warranty work in a timely and professional manner
- Timely scheduling of Subcontractor’s warranty work with homeowners
- Assure Subcontractors perform their warranty work in a professional manner
- Coordinate the completion and collection of signed off Homeowner 60 Day and One Year lists
- Meet periodically with the Customer Service Manager to update companies Customer Service Files
- Return all signed off Warranty lists to the Customer Service Manager
- Be Professional and Courteous to all Homeowners
- Ability to determine if Homeowner complaint is a construction issue or is Homeowner maintenance
- Have the skill and tools to perform Homeowner warranty work when required
- Assist with punch out of new home construction when necessary
- Be capable to act as Assistant Construction Manager when required