Be a part of an award-winning company
that has built over 6,000 dream homes
The Christopher Companies is passionate and dedicated to creating quality, hand-crafted homes that are as unique as the people we serve. As the demand for our services grow for new custom homes, so does the need for us to add to our team. We believe our people are the face of our brand and are always looking for exceptional, talented people who are passionate about building quality homes that are functional, attractive and sustainable.
Whether you are looking to make a position change, advance your career or plan to start your future with the Christopher Companies, you can find all current openings below.
Join 40+ years of high-quality home building experience!
This is a growth and development role; we train for future growth! Initial responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Welcoming and engaging potential customers via strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills. Being a company advocate and a communication liaison. Assisting the Community Sales Manager with the overall community sales, marketing, contracts, and design selections. Also, responsible for setting appointments and the assisting in the daily operation of a model home, sales trailer, or a designated selling facility.
This role DOES require Saturday and Sunday hours from 10am-5pm. Two sequential weekdays off will be provided. A comprehensive benefit package will become available within 30 days of successful employment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage visitors, establish a relationship built on trust.
- Accompany visitors through the sales models, and/or designated selling facility as well as inventory-spec homes.
- Answering phones, answering questions, and providing information about the community through thoughtful communication.
- Compile and organize sales office brochures and collateral for distribution to customers
- Assisting and eventually managing the customer design and selection process
- Complete consistent follow-through activities with prospective customer and current customers. Communication and follow-thru from initial contact through the purchase process, financing process, and through all closing and post-closing activities is an essential responsibility.
- Setting appointments for the sales manager to meet with prospective customers.
- Prompt answering and digital follow-up response to customer inquiries.
- Use google docs input mechanism to nurture and follow-up with potential customers
- Light picking up and maintaining cleanliness of the model ( Covid19 precautions)
- Assisting in Scheduling of homeowner meetings and orientation(s)
- 2+ years of sales experience
- High School Diploma is acceptable with applicable successful sales experience, prefer post high school education.
- Minimum 3-year employment in a customer fronting environment, preferably in direct sales/ marketing, retail sales experience acceptable.
- Must have valid reference from former employers.
- Valid driver’s license and access to consistent transportation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- Intermediate PC skills, experience using a data input system
- Ability to prepare written documentation
- Ability to complete basic mathematical calculations
- Willingness to wear a mask while working and abide by company Covid-19 policies