Be a part of an award-winning company
that has built over 6,000 dream homes
The Christopher Companies is passionate and dedicated to creating quality, hand-crafted homes that are as unique as the people we serve. As the demand for our services grow for new custom homes, so does the need for us to add to our team. We believe our people are the face of our brand and are always looking for exceptional, talented people who are passionate about building quality homes that are functional, attractive and sustainable.
Whether you are looking to make a position change, advance your career or plan to start your future with the Christopher Companies, you can find all current openings below.
- Teamwork philosophy 1st!
- Managing development plans, including grading, sewer, water, storm drain, fencing, slope landscape and model homes
- Meeting and coordination with Civil Engineers, Landscape Architects, Geotechnical Engineers and Structural Engineers.
- Reviews and ensures compliance to scopes of work, inviting bids, managing bids- change orders, project start budgeting, budget evaluation, and vendor selection in conjunction with Land Acquisition team.
- Maintains all approvals and permitting. Ensures compliance with all regulatory rules and requirements.
- Tracks and accumulates necessary information to get off bond in a timely and urgent manner.
- Works closely with construction managers and associated construction schedules, ensures interdepartmental cohesiveness .
- Reports to lead land development project manager
- Other work and duties as assigned by lead land development project manager