NEW PHASE NOW SELLING!
- Homes are ready now! View homes »
- Contemporary style architecture
- Up to 2,715 total finished sq. ft.
- Best energy-efficient features in the industry!
- 2 parks
- Included roof-top terraces (per plan)
- Walkability score of 99! Walk to the best shopping & dining in the area!
LIVE. SHOP. DINE.
The Towns at Stonefield provides the ease and comfort of being able to live, shop and dine all in one beautiful place. This unique Charlottesville community features 104 townhomes that combine the traditional with the modern.
Experience urban convenience in a suburban community! Living at Stonefield, you could enjoy optional scenic roof-top terraces with sweeping vistas of Carter Mountain and Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello. These quality homes reflect and enhance a variety of different lifestyles.Christopher leads the way with our devotion to energy and resource efficiency. We are committed to offering our customers healthy and environmentally friendly homes. At Stonefield, every aspect of life’s necessities is within reach!
THE SHOPS AT STONEFIELD
The Shops at Stonefield, just steps from your front door, are an eclectic mix of hip retailers and award-winning restaurants on well-lit, pedestrian-friendly streets. A neighborhood gym and a 14-screen and IMAX movie theater with cutting edge technology add to the richness of entertainment options. With Route 29 running adjacent to The Towns, you’ll have convenient access to a major corridor of additional retail shopping and commercial business.
|Schools:||Mary Carr Greer Elementary School Jack Jouett Middle School Albemarle High School|
|Public Transit:||Commonwealth Drive at Hydraulic Road Bus Stop, Close to 29 & 250|
|Dining:||WALKABILITY SCORE OF 99!
The Ivy Inn Restaurant, Hamilton’s at First and Main, The Downtown Grille, The Local, Orzo Kitchen and Wine Bar
|Shopping:||The Shops at Stonefield, Local Grocery: Trader Joe’s, Local Grocery: Whole Foods Market|
Energy Efficient Features
- Energy Star ® Certified
- National Green Building Standard ® Certified
- Jeld-Wen ® Low-E Windows
- Upgraded Insulation Package
- 3rd Party Inspections and Certifications
- Tyvek House Wrap
- Programmable Thermostats
- Energy-Efficient CFL Lightbulbs
- 40-Year Architectural Shingles
- Bold Color Schemes by McCormick Paints®
- Optional Loft Level with Rooftop Terrace
- Low-maintenance Brick and James Hardi® Exteriors
- Striking Modern Elevations
- Spacious 2-Car Garages
- Ceramic Foyers
- Hardwood Kitchen and Powder Room floors
- Optional Oak Stairs
- Spacious Open Layout on Main Floor
- Handsome Upgraded Trim Package with 5 ¼”
- Baseboards and 3 ¼” Casements
- Soaring 9’ Ceilings Throughout All Levels
- Convenient Bedroom-Level Laundry Room
- Choice of interior Duron Paints® throughout entire home - White Shadow, Cool Platinum and Agreeable Gray
For the Chef
- Beautiful Granite Countertops
- Oversized Island with Ample Workspace
- 42” Furniture-Grade Maple Wall and Base Cabinets with Dovetail Drawers and Soft-Close Guides
- GE® Black Energy Star® Appliance Package
- Stainless Undermount Bowl Sink
- Open Kitchen/Family Room Layout
- Abundant Recessed Lighting
Owners Suite & Bath
- Spacious Walk-In Closets (Floorplan Specific)
- Optional Dual-Master Configuration
- Delta® DIAMOND Seal® Faucets
- Dual Vanity with Granite Countertops and Porcelain Undermount Sinks
- Ceramic Tile Floors
- Furniture-Grade Cabinets
Secondary Bedrooms & Baths
- Cultured Marble Countertops
- Bevelled Mirror and Pedestal Sink in Powder Room
- Optional Dual Master Configuration
- Optional Lower Level Bedroom/Bathroom
- Optional Loft Master Suite with Private Terrace