Our townhomes at Marina Landing in Woodbridge, VA and at Wharton’s Bluff in Millsboro, DE, are both of a rare breed. Built on rivers with stunning waterviews, it’s uncommon to find townhomes with such incredible water advantages.
At Wharton’s Bluff, the Indian River is set as the main attraction for residents. With a crabbing and fishing pier right in the neighborhood, homeowners can easily access and enjoy the serene waters. At Marina Landing, the Occoquan River also plays a big role in residents’ lives. Homeowners have the opportunity to join the private marina, boat slip availability permitting, and can enjoy the community water amenities. And with the completion of these townhomes will come new retail options, as these buildings utilize the townhome-over-retail concept.
So what else makes river life so much fun?
- Waking up every morning to sparkling waters right outside your window.
- The fresh air that welcomes you when you step outside.
- Living in a community with neighbors who love the river as much as you do.
- The fishing, kayaking, and crabbing all just steps away from your home.
- Watching sailboats and kayakers glide by on a beautiful day.
- The neighborhood features that come with living in a community with water privileges.
- The refreshing breezes coming off the river on a warm day.
- The wildlife that also calls these rivers their home (Blue Heron, Osprey and more)
- Living the river lifestyle every day!
The townhomes built by Christopher Companies accentuate the breathtaking scenery with open floor plans, welcoming the views right into your living room or bedroom. All newly built, our townhome models are luxurious, spacious and best of all, fun to live in. River life is even better when you’re living in a new townhome built by Christopher Companies!
So take a look at the new townhomes available at Marina Landing and Wharton’s Bluff. With an item as unique and coveted as these homes, they’re not expected to stay on the market for much longer! Floor plans and elevations can be viewed by checking out the Marina Landing and Wharton’s Bluff pages on our website.