Plan Your 4th of July Celebration With the Help of Christopher Companies!
If you’re looking for family-friendly activities for this upcoming holiday – the Christopher Companies has you covered! Check out this short list below for a few fun ideas in both the VA/DC area and in Delaware.
Northern Virginia and Washington D.C.
Click through the links below to find which event may be perfect for you:
- Parade on Constitution Avenue (11:45am-2pm)
- Fireworks on the National Mall (starts at 9pm)
- The Capitol Fourth Concert on West Lawn of the Capitol Building (gates open at 3pm)
- Washington National’s Baseball game (11:05am at Nationals Park)
- Annual Celebration at George Washington’s Mount Vernon (9am-5pm)
- Fireworks at George Washington’s Mount Vernon (starts at 9:15pm)
- 56th annual Palisades Parade and Picnic (starts at 11am)
- Annual Capitol Hill Community Parade on Barracks Row (starts at 10am)
- City of Fairfax Independence Day Parade (10 am)
- Hometown celebration with a parade at Great Falls Village Centre (9 am-12:30 pm)
- Hometown celebration with entertainment and fireworks at Turner Farm (6 pm-9:30 pm)
- Town of Herndon fireworks at Bready Park (6:30 pm)
BY THE DELAWARE BEACHES
- Dewey Beach’s Fireworks (starts at 9:30pm)
- Fireworks over the Bay off Lewes Beach (starts at 8:30pm)
- Fireworks at Rehobeth Beach (starts at 9:30pm)
- Bethany Beach parade (starts at 12pm)
- Live music on Bethany Beach (starts at 7:30pm)
- Bethany Beach fireworks (starts at dusk)