Looking for some holiday fun in the Bethany Beach/Delaware area? We have you covered. Whether you fancy some family-friendly light tours or a holiday-themed pop-up bar, there are plenty of activities to keep the holiday spirit going. A few of our favorite are below:
Places to see awesome holiday light displays:
- Enjoy the Light Spectacular show at Cape Henlopen State Park
- Check out OC’s iconic and award-winning Winterfest of Lights – with over a million holiday lights!
Cheers and Be Merry
- Cozy up from the inside out at Salted Vines Vineyard & Winery – only 2 miles from our Millville by the Sea community!
Get in the holiday spirit with these fun holiday activities!
- Visit the Delaware Ice Rink or tour the Christmas Village at the Cape May Lewes Ferry Terminal Grounds
- Join the Town of Bethany Beach for a Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony & Caroling Dec. 16th!
- Grab tickets to see the Nutcracker by the Sussex Ballet at the Ocean City Performing Arts Center
- Bring your family to the Delaware Art Museum over the holidays for festive art making and family-friendly celebration
- Enjoy a Holiday House Tour of Historic Homes in Delaware, organized by the Berks History Center
- Stroll through the historic town of Lewes for a charming holiday tour and parade
What are your favorite holiday-themed activities to do in the Delaware area? E-mail us for suggestions to add to this list! Info@christophercompanies.com