WEEKLY OPEN HOUSE:
EVERY THURSDAY 1-3PM
The Crest of Alexandria is a thoughtfully planned 55+ Active Adult Lifestyle community, designed in elegant harmony with nature. These buildings feature four levels of 1-3 bedroom available condominiums each with up to 1,858 sq. ft. and a secured parking garage on the lowest level! Live the classic, convenient and dynamic life you’ve earned in this master-planned community featuring a 5,000 sq. ft. community clubhouse with a yoga studio, gardens, an outdoor kitchen, paths & walking trails, pickleball courts and more!
- 55+ Active adult community
- 5,000 sq. ft. community clubhouse with a yoga studio
- An abundance of amenities to include:
- Gardens, outdoor kitchen, paths & walking trails
- Pickleball courts, yoga lawn & fitness stations
- Dog friendly
- Walk to Wegmans
- Piney Run Stream Valley bordering one side of the property
AFFORDABLE DWELLING UNITS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!
Check the flyer below for current availability
The Affordable Dwelling Unit (ADU) Program provides qualified low and moderate income households the opportunity to live at a reduced mortgage in some of the new privately-owned and privately managed market-rate communities located in Fairfax County
If you’re interested in learning about the community as a whole and/or other available homes, please click the button below